Tuesday 8 January 2013

First video, Cookoo Watch

So my agency sent me on a job a little while back for a new watch that has just launched. The brand is Cookoo and it seems to be getting quite a lot of press, as it's been funded through Kickstarter (a website where you post your idea and people donate/pledge money, check it out!).
You can catch me at 00.40 (on the left, blink and you'll miss it!). It was great fun to shoot (I had no idea how long it takes to shoot a video!), and it's good to see the result popping up all over the web :)

Here it is!

1 comment:

  1. What a coincidence! A friend of mine in school was to do some prototype shooting for commercial proposals and she used my wrist! But it looks like a really great watch! perfect for nights out!

    - Zoe

    ReplyDelete

All images are copyright and may not be used without the express permission of the copyright holder. Powered by Blogger.

© Hannah Ashlea, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena